LE FESTIBIÈRE DE QUÉBEC
AUGUST 15 TO AUGUST 18, 2024 | ESPACE 400E
From August 15 until the 18, le Festibière de Québec will make you taste the summer vibes! All the info below
Thursday August 15 – coming soon!
Friday August 16 – coming soon!
Saturday August 17 – coming soon!
Sunday August 18 – coming soon!
*Service ends 30 minutes before the end of the event.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Admission is free and open to all. Alcohol consumption (18+)
- Glass & token combos allow on-the-spot tasting.
- Average of 3 to 7 tokens for a 4oz tasting. Tipping not included.
- Festibière combos purchased through the online ticket office service can be picked up on site upon presentation of your ticket received by e-mail.
- Combos are also on sale during the event.
Details on the official glass:
- The official glass of the 2023 edition of the Festibière de Québec is mandatory to taste the products on site.
- Glasses from previous editions will not be accepted.
Festibière tokens details:
- Physical tokens from previous editions are accepted.
- Virtual tokens must be exchanged for physical tokens before August 21, 2023. For more info.
- Tokens are reusable at all Festibières (Sherbrooke, Lévis, Québec) & at La Cour arrière du Festibière.
- Tokens are not accepted by our on-site restaurateurs. (cash, credit, or debit)
POINTS OF SALE📍
Festibière combos are sold through our online ticketing service, at participating IGAs, at Le Patio du Festibière (physical combos), during our Festibière special events or directly at the door during the event.
GOOD TO KNOW
Everything you need to know to be 100% prepared for Festibière!
FAMILIES ARE WELCOMED
Bring your whole family to the Festibière. Admission is free! Some restaurateurs will have children’s beverage options.
Family zone: Includes a private breastfeeding section with changing tables near the play area.
Dogs are allowed on the site of the Festibière de Québec, except under the big tents!
SAFE RIDE HOME
For the whole duration of the event, go to the TZ kiosk to pass a breathalyzer test or request a safe ride home service. You can also contact TZ directly at 418-861-9590 since Festibière is a member.
Two Desjardins ATMs will be available under the big tents. Two additional ATMs will be available at the door. Please note that a few food trucks are cash only and that tip for the microbreweries is not included in the tokens.
You will never run out of battery with La Cabine T around! Visit their kiosk to recharge your electronics, chat about your new cellphone package or get the latest technologies.
The site is accessible for mobility-challenged people thanks to our flat terrain, access ramps and private bathrooms. Please note the terrain can sometimes be grass, dirt or gravel.
FOR OUR ECO-CONSCIOUS CLIENTS
Locate our token bag collection areas and waste sorting stations to take part in the collective effort for sustainable development.
Find the water stations where you can take a break, fill up your water bottle and/or clean your glass for free. Ergo, there will be no disposable water bottles sold on the site.
The Festibière’s team strongly recommands the use of public transport such as the bus, the ferry, carpooling, walking or biking for your safe return home.
Parkings are available in nearby streets! We recommand you carpool and plan for a designated driver or you can always call TZ for a safe ride back home 👇
There are a few different RTC bus lines you can take to reach Quais de l’Espace 400e quickly :