We are waiting for you on Saturday, August 17th, starting at 9:30 AM at the Festibière de Québec for our first Brewing Challenge. Bring your friends, this is the opportunity to celebrate our 10th anniversary in a very festive way!
Greeting : From 10 AM :
At the exit of the Microbrasserie Tent of Charlevoix, side pond louise (the tent side of the market of the Old Port). Reception of:
- Runner’s kit
- Number of each member of the team
- Tastings included, water & snacks at this location
1rst CHALLENGE : RACE / WALKING 4.5 KM
DEPARTURE : Inflatable Arch ” Départ ” near the reception (At the exit of the Microbrasserie Tent of Charlevoix, pool side louise). Allow about 30-60 minutes.
2nd CHALLENGE : ROUTE WITH OBSTACLES
DEPARTURE : At the back of the Old Port Market, right side. Allow about 10 minutes.
Test 1: Agility
Cross inflatable game with a service tray by hand. Be careful not to spill your glasses filled with water.
Test 2: « Volley-pong »
You will have 10 balls to throw in 10 barrels. Make sure to not aim at the same barrel twice !
Test 3: Agility
Proudly wear a helmet with a glass of water and pass through the inflatable game while staying dry!
3rd CHALLENGE: BREWING KNOWLEDGE
DEPARTURE : Waiting area near the reception (At the exit of the Microbrasserie Tent of Charlevoix, side louise basin). Allow about 10 minutes.
Test 1 : Qualifications
11:00 AM to 3:30 PM
The brewing world has no secrets for you? We test your knowledge in 3 levels of difficulty.
Test 2: Final
In front of the audience and led by Phil Wouters, the 4 participants with the best scores will test their skills in the field again.
Announcement of the winners
SUBSCRIBE NOW !
- Runner’s Kit for each participant: a headband, a wrist and a medal.
- 6 tastings (4 oz) of exclusive barrels
- 3 tastings (4 oz) of official beer
- Several chances to participate in the draw based on the number of points collected during the Challenge (more points = more chances of winning the participation prizes)
- A chance to participate in the final of the Quiz Brassicole in front of the public according to the result obtained in the third test
- IMPORTANT: Official glass 2019 from Festibière de Québec not included in the package and it is mandatory to consume tastings (18 years old and over)
- FORM TO COMPLETE: the Monday followed the purchase, the person who proceeded to the registration will receive a form to fill out for Wednesday, August 14, 2019. It is in this form that the choice of the time of the departure will be made.
How to make more points? Arrive disguised! A participant is considered disguised if he presents himself with a more original costume than a simple sports suit. For example, a team of three in disguise automatically receives 3 more chances to win the grand prizes.
BEERS INCLUDED IN THE CHALLENGE
Ptite Tranquille – Rousse – 2,5%
Session NEIPA – Ananas
Sour French Kiss – Sûre aux canneberges et cassis du Québec – 4,5%
BRASSEURS DU MONDE
L’Inattendue – Bière dorée extra-légère – 2,5%
La Pinte – Milk IPA blonde – 5,8%
Bière officielle du Festibière de Québec – Gose aux griottes – 3,8%
- All inclusive travel to Denver for “The Great American Beer Festival” for 3 people.
- Brewing escapade for 3 people with Philippe Wouters. Dinner & drinks included. Date to be determined later according to availability.