HOW IT WORKS
- Free admission and open to everyone (families are welcome).
- Official glass and tokens are required to taste the products of microbreweries (18+).
- Average of 2 to 6 tokens for a tasting of 4oz.
- Cash only for restaurateurs.
- Tokens are reusable at all our events.
- Sold online & at the ticket office – Tokens in pack of 10.
- Mobile salers on the site – Tokens by unit.
- Non refundable.
Registration for the brewing Challenge includes the runner’s kit for each participant, a banner, wrist and medal. You will also receive:
- A registration document will be sent to the participant no more than one week after the purchase of the Challenge
- A participant may decide to do the Challenge Brassicole alone or in teams of two or three, as long as it is specified in the registration document
- 6 tastings (4 oz) of exclusive barrels
- 3 tastings (4 oz) of official beer
- Several chances to participate in the draw according to the number of points collected during the Challenge
- A chance to participate in the final of the Quiz Brassicole in front of the public according to the result obtained in the third test
Please note that the official 2019 glass of the Festibière de Québec is mandatory to consume your tastings and this one is NOT included in your registration. *** 18 years and over
OFFICIAL POINT OF SALE
The combo 1 glass of Québec + 20 tokens will be available in presale in participating IGA of Québec & Chaudière-Appalaches at 21.99$+tx from July 3rd to August 11th, 2019.
Wear the brand for only $15+tx ! Regular $20+tx.
> Unisex size : S, M, L, XL, XXL.
> To pick it up at Festibière de Québec, you have to buy it for July 23rd, 2019.
*Special price of 10$ for the first 100 buyers : sold out.