THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TERRACE IN TOWN
With family, friends or colleagues, this is the best place to enjoy good microbrewery beers. Cheers !
This new kind of terrace pub offered by the Festibière de Québec is located in the heart of the Old Port of Québec. The MUST of summer !
Not available for the moment
- 40 on tap beers & bottles
- Wine, sangria and strong alcool
- Slush, soft drinks, coffee & alcohol-free drinks
How to get there ?
Serving from Belvédère station to the Fluviale Station, route 1 also allows you to go to Traverse Québec-Lévis. The nearest stop is Saint-André / Dalhousie station.
Traveling through the Old Quebec area, Route 11 allows you to get to Saint-André / Dalhousie station a few steps from the Cour arrière.
- SNO Microbrasserie Nordik
- La Souche
- Brasserie Générale
- Brasseurs du Monde
- Les Grands Bois
- Brasserie & Distillerie Oshlag
- Vox Populi
- Espace public
- Bièrerie Shelton
- Vilains Brasseurs
- Brasseurs de Montréal
- Trou du diable
- Ras l’bock
- And more to come in association with Je Bois Local !